I am back to my mind...

"My world and my life cant be called nothing but Twisted!...so no wonder why i am crazy...So let my introduce u to my twisted life!"...That was my description back in Dec. 2006...But things have changed...

Friday, November 17, 2006

A Walk 2 Remember....


I heared abt this film b4 i saw it alot...i didnt get the chance to see it in da cinema but then it statred to come in da T.V. ....Something like da first 3 times i watched da film i saw it only from da middle...i never knew that this was actually da film "a walk 2 remember"...when i saw it then all of it from da beginning till da end i cried more than anytime i watched it...wat if i was put in such situation?wat if a dear person to me jst died...?how wud i feel...
i started thinking abt it and things ended up with me writing this poem:


Tears falling from my eyes
Slowly crawling on my face till each and every one dies
Telling the story of my life
From the day I met you till you stabbed me with a knife
My heart cracks open
Telling me not to stay broken
Trying to convince me that you just got caught
Got caught by death and it wasn't your fault
I cut myself although I ain't dumb
I do it just to feel as I turned to be numb!
Since the day u left away
I can't feel what is happening around…the same happens every day
I sit wondering why you left me alone
We planned to stay together forever but then you were gone
I close my eyes and still I see you infront of me
I try to get out but still you are the only thing I can see
Every breath I take makes me feel you are still here
Every time I remember you I realize how much you were dear
And now my life is empty….. it's like hell
You are raising up high with you wings and I fell
I fell down on the ground after we shared our dream
Now I see the reality…that you are dead…and this is when I scream
After days I went running to your grave
This was the time when I felt I started to be brave
But then I saw your name written and I read the date
That's when I realized:" he's dead….my soulmate!"
That's when I went down on my knees
Wishing that you wud forgive me…please
Forgive me for each and every second I didn’t say I love you
I thought we'd have all the time to say it later..I thought we'll get through
I miss you in every single way
And I wish to get you back even for a single day
My tears are running down like wild
And soon I'll be turning blind
But I don’t care as I will always see
I will see you infront of me and feel again free
At last my tears finished telling the story
And now everything ended even the glory
At last I want to thank you dear
For every second you held me near.

1 Comments:

  • At 18/11/06 15:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    e bs el fan da kollo..msh ay 7ad!;).I remember those days when you used to have this poem book of yours.But why did you stop? Don't tell me abi, because Abi doesn't deserve anything.Maybe take it as a chance to revolt against what drives you mad and write about everything.ANyways..nice poem, I love the movie,too,though I nearly forgot it. wanted to write about my fav. movie,too. keep smiling,writing, it'll make you feel much better.c u

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home