I am back to my mind...

"My world and my life cant be called nothing but Twisted!...so no wonder why i am crazy...So let my introduce u to my twisted life!"...That was my description back in Dec. 2006...But things have changed...

Friday, November 17, 2006

My poems!

So i finally thought i shud upload one of my poems on my blog!
i started writing when i was first in 8te.klasse and it went on till now..(although i didnt write anything since a while actually)bas i thought i mite share with u some of my old and fav. poems....

No matter how many stars are filling da night
No matter how much they are shinning so bright
Only in ur eyes I c the perfect light
No matter how sad am I
No matter how much I wanna cry
I forget all that as I realize..u r my guy!
Cuz in ur eyes I can see my madness
Cuz in ur arms I can wash away my sadness
No greater gift was sent to me from up above
It was you baby with all da luv!
All the love I need all the love I wished for
Every single wish u granted 4 me and so much more
I remember walking hand in hand
I remember how I wrote ur name several times on da sand
All the memories that xsist in my head for real
Make me know how much ur xsistence lingers here
No matter how far u might be
In your calls you set me all again free
Through da warmness I feel in ur voice
Making me have no other choice
But to fall all over again in love with you
Knowing how much my dreams can cum true
I felt the softness of the flower
I felt the storm with its power
But still nothing could be compared with wat I feel
When I know that u r for real
Our love is something so right
So let's enjoy our luv without a single fight
But I don’t need to tell u this
Cuz u told me that your happiness lies in my bliss

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home