I am back to my mind...

"My world and my life cant be called nothing but Twisted!...so no wonder why i am crazy...So let my introduce u to my twisted life!"...That was my description back in Dec. 2006...But things have changed...

Monday, October 23, 2006

hey....its me!

hey guys....
well i donno wat am i goin to do write exactly in this website i have no real plans actually...bas ahoh maybe later on i will figure it out...
u all know me and know who i am...i'm jst mori...tryin to find out why i came into this life and how will it go on...connecting everything with everything...trying to memorize each and every detail of my life...hoping i will read it all in my diary when i get old...so i hope i live an interesting life...interesting enough that i wud like then to read my diary...

1 Comments:

  • At 25/10/06 21:15 , Blogger Nadia said...

    Hey Mori.. =)
    Welcome to the world of blogging ;)
    I guess we'll find interesting posts here and I can't wait reading the ones about politics.
    I really admire you when you start talking about politics!
    Ok then..
    Have fun posting stuff and gonna see you aroud. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home